Thursday 13 October 2011

Unconventional Rose Bouquet

Cream and white roses are undeniably one of the most popular flowers used for weddings because of what it symbolizes (purity, innocence, and happy love).  Because of this, most traditional brides I know ask to use white roses in their bridal bouquets. However, that does not mean that unconventional brides cannot use white roses simply for its elegance and fragrance (Vendela roses, a cream colored-rose, has the most delicate and incredible scent).  

Here I have made a mock-up of a white rose bouquet for an unconventional bride who wants to use white roses but want to break some bridal rules as well. To achieve that, I chose to use foliage in place of some flowers as well as using a black ribbon (gasp!). I finished the bouquet with a bow to soften the look of the black ribbon. I can’t decide whether it falls into the romantic or edgy category… perhaps both in this case.



No comments:

Post a Comment